Clay and slate roofs are beautiful, but they are also expensive, too heavy for some homes, and require a bit of maintenance. Stone-coated steel roofing allows you to enjoy the look you love in a more affordable product that is easier to maintain!
Universal Contracting of Florida uses only top-rated roofing materials to complete our residential roofing installations. Whether you choose stone-coated steel or any of our other materials, you’ll enjoy:
- Fair Pricing
- Simple Financing with Attractive Terms
- Expert Workmanship
- Courteous Service
- Industry-Leading Warranties
The Benefits of Stone-Coated Steel Roof Shingles
You already know that stone-coated steel roofing is stylish, but that’s not the only benefit of this residential roofing product! These roofing shingles are also:
- Durable: Steel is flexible, so a little stress won’t break it—which is often what happens to clay, slate, and tile roofs.
- Storm Resistant: Our roofing company is pleased to offer steel roofing that is fire-, wind-, and hail-resistant.
- Easy to Maintain: You won’t need to call on our roofing contractors for maintenance nearly as often as you would for some other roofing materials.
- Affordable: Steel roofing has a higher upfront cost than some other roof replacement options, but because it’s so long-lasting, the lifetime cost is lower than many other roof shingles.
Learn More About High-Performance Steel Coated Steel Roofing
No matter what kind of Florida residential roofing material you choose, our goal is the same: to deliver flawless results and build a long-lasting relationship by providing superior services from start to finish! Call Universal Contracting of Florida today for more information, or fill out our online form to request your free consultation and accurate cost estimate.